Reads and writes XML files, letting you access the contents as an object tree. [More]
To download this library for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
DreamDownload byond://Deadron.XML##version=12Emulator users, in the BYOND pager go to File | Open Location and enter this URL:
Version 12: February 10, 2007
- At IainPeregrine's request, added a pretty_print option that will output indented XML for easier reading.
- At Goten84's request, added support for XML comments.
Version 11: November 19, 2006
- By popular demand (hi ACWraith!), changed attribute implementation to use params, which keeps the library from consuming lists.
- To further reduce list usage, changed children handling to only instantiate a list if necessary, not for every single element (what was I thinking?)
- Replaced usage of ACWraith's much-appreciated list library with list.Insert().
The API and behavior stays the same; these are purely internal changes.
Version 10: May 6, 2006
- Relaxed the encoding requirement. The library now assumes that DM can read whatever encoding you throw at it.
- Fixed a bug revealed by XML provided by PirateHead, in which a PUBLIC identifier was not being read correctly.
See this BYONDscape article for a full description of the library and what you can do with it.
Copyright © 2015 BYOND. All rights reserved.