An attempted alteration of Shadowdarke's PixelProjectiles, getting it to work with the new pixel movement.
Shadowdarke's library is amazing, and recommend to almost all beginners considering projectiles. However, it is outdated (now nearly 8 years old!), and can't cope with Pixel Movement.
This library has been built using the original source from Shadowdarke's library, and includes his original demo.
FirePixelProjectile(owner, destination, proj_type, weapon)
- owner (atom) - The atom that launched the projectile, also
the start point of its trajectory.
- destination - destination may be an angle in degrees, or
an atom that the projectile is launched
- proj_type - The type of projectile. This should be a
type of /obj/sd_px_projectile.
DEFAULT: proj_type = /obj/sd_px_projectile
- weapon(obj) - The weapon that fired the projectile. Not
necessary but could be useful to track.
The Instant Projectile occasionally misses. - Fixed
- The conversion of owner.dir to an angular direction is really ugly. I'd love to find an alternate/better method of doing this.