The isometric version of my sidescroller library. [More]
To download this library for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
DreamDownload byond://Forum_account.Isometric##version=2Emulator users, in the BYOND pager go to File | Open Location and enter this URL:
This library has been replaced by Forum_account.PixelMovement. The new pixel movement library contains all of the functionality contained in this isometric library except it also supports top-down maps. Because of this change the library needed a new name.
This library provides pixel movement for isometric maps. Its structure is very similar to my sidescroller library. The library handles the pixel movement and some default behavior. You can override methods to specify new behaviors when creating your game. A simple demo is included.
• Added world.dm and changed how the global movement loop works.
• Added collision check for hitting a ceiling.
• Mobs can now bump turfs and dense objs by default.
• Added support in the default behavior for movement to support direct changes to a mob's loc. You don't need to call set_pos to change a mob's location, you can set its loc directly.
• Further split the movement behavior by adding the slow_down and gravity procs
• Added the on_left, on_right, on_top, and on_bottom variables.
• Made pixel_move return 1 if any movement was made and 0 otherwise.
• Removed the set_action and compute_state procs. A mob's icon_state is now determined solely by set_state which is called from the movement proc by default.
Copyright © 2022 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.