To download this demo for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
Emulator users, in the BYOND pager go to File | Open Location
and enter this URL:
|Date added: ||Jul 12 2014|
|Last updated: ||Jul 13 2014|
Please read the README section in the IMPORTANT.dm first!
Tired of looking through inputs or html for a specific item through a huge list when creating an object or upon editing?
This is your typical create/edit system... but different in that you are are able to search for the item/variable you want!!
Give credit where due if possible :)
You will need to read the IMPORTANT.dm first, this includes changes you must make in order for it to work!
What's new in 1.10:
- Variables in the list have their values updated in the main page after editing
-- The 'forceful' "UPDATE VARIABLES" link only appears in the edit if DEBUG is enabled.
- You are now able to change a value in a /list (tested as much as possible but issues may still arrise. Avoid if possible).
- Unsavable variables (global, cnst, tmp) are now defined as the class unsavable and, for savable variables, it's savable
-- Can be used to differentiate the variables from others (as seen in the default CSS below)
- Made it easier to either hide a variable from being displayed or disable the variable while showing its variable.
- You can have defined values appearing for specific variables
Copyright © 2019 BYOND Software.
All rights reserved.