- Released January 30th, 2011.
- Defines the object dmm_suite
- Provides the proc load_map()
- Loads the specified map file onto the specified z-level.
- Provides the proc write_map()
- Returns a text string of the map in dmm format ready for output to a file.
- Provides the proc save_map()
- Returns a .dmm file if map is saved
- Returns FALSE if map fails to save
- Automatically Saves the .dmm file in the world's directory
- Note: Because of this behavior, save_map() is being phased out, it is suggested that you use write_map() instead.
The dmm_suite provides saving and loading of map files in BYOND's native DMM map format. It approximates the map saving and loading processes of the Dream Maker and Dream Seeker programs so as to allow editing, saving, and loading of maps at runtime.
- Released January 30th, 2011
- Combined the /dmp_reader and /dmp_writer libraries, and rebranded as the dmm_suite.
- Added an extra argument to the load_map() proc so as to allow maps to be loaded on any z-level.