This allows you to prompt your users in a not-so-ugly way. It also allows you to create advanced prompts using some built in procs that it has.
readme.txt and zdemo.dm tell/show you how to use the library in a vague manner. I will write up a guide to create your own prompts soon.
New features in version 1.3:
- JPrompt_Master.Interpret and Prompt_template.interpret deprecated in favor of Prompt_template.Transform() and Prompt_template.information.
- Number prompts work and are built in
- Made demo less "distasteful", though it's still pretty distasteful.
- Made the demo popup more towards the center. However, if you wish to position it exactly in the center in your game, that's up to you
New features in version 1.35:
- Added new "image" args to the procs that generate buttons and labels for added simplicity when creating pretty interfaces
- Added new "Slider" input