Learn to count to 100 in 3 languages (Japanese, German and French), using 4 counting exercises.
Counting systems are revised/explained to make things as simple as possible.
The exercises include:
- Translating French/German/Japanese into Numbers
- Simple Addition in French/German/Japanese
- Further Addition in French/German/Japanese
- Subtraction in French/German/Japanese
Anyway, obviously this is open source, and you can have a look at the methods I've used to set all the numbers up. Possibly good examples for beginners/intermediate coders.
It's barely commented so you're gonna have to work out what I'm doing on your own, mostly.
Soon to Come (...maybe)
- More counting exercises
- More languages to count in, such as Spanish
- A full text-based language RPG featuring 100+ vocabulary upgrades, General Knowledge Battle Mode, anti-education monsters and hundreds of terribly designed school curriculums for you to battle with and overcome - all in Single Player Mode, or you can team up with fellow educated teenagers and go head-to-head in Team Wordmatch, Mental Domination or Co-Operative Language Teacher Ultimate Destruction Fantasy Battle Mode!
- That last one was a lie.