To download this demo for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
DreamDownload byond://Nielz.ServerTool##version=16Emulator users, in the BYOND pager go to File | Open Location and enter this URL:
Server Tool is a configurable tool which will restart a game automatically when it crashes or freezes.
It works with Windows and Linux.
- Started servers will now be automatically saved to a list, from which you can later on easily choose and start a server. Starting a previously saved server is done by using the "Start saved server" verb.
- Fixed a runtime error, which showed up after stopping a server through Server Tool in some cases.
- Fixed a potential savefile-corrupting glitch.
- Made it even more impossible for outsiders to connect to the control panel.
- It should now be impossible within Server Tool to choose the same port for your game/server as the one that is used by Server Tool itself.
- Changed the layout of the skin. It should be more convenient to use now.
- It is now impossible for outsiders to connect to Server Tool's control panel.
- Fixed an error in the skin.
- Several minor improvements.
- A feature to monitor an existing server has been added. This is useful when the server was not started using Server Tool.
- After automatically restarting a game due to unresponsiveness, Server Tool will now check if the port is still available, and will automatically try a different port if it is not.
- Server Tool will now log important events to the log.htm file.
- Several other improvements.
Please support BYOND through Membership or a donation!
Nielz: (Aug 8 2012, 3:32 am)
Because Server Tool is not a library. But tell me what you would like to confure that is not configurable at this moment.
ZeeXHosting: (Aug 7 2012, 6:03 am)
Niel howecome this server tool isnt a downlodable Dm file it whould be easier to configurate it
Copyright © 2023 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.