To download this library for your Linux/Mac installation, enter this on your command line:
Emulator users, in the BYOND pager go to File | Open Location
and enter this URL:
- Modified sd_GetEmptyTurf() so that it will not try the same turf more than once and fixed an error in the proc.
- The demo will now move your mob to an empty turf if you generate a new map and it creates a wall where your mob is. (ACWraith)
- The demo icons use full path notation so the demo can be compiled without the FILE_DIR preference sellected. (Nadrew)
Version 11 06/15/07
Repackaged to make the demo presets file an actual demo file. It was mistakenly included as a regular file, which would include it in any project that included the library.
Version 10 06/11/07
- Submitted to BYONDscape for public release!
- Much more documentation.
- Presets in the demo. Just click a preset style in the statpanel to generate a map and populate the generator form.
- Some tweaks on the door placement in rogue-like maps.
- Empty passages no longer flow into the mapedges.
- Fixed some problems with the maze rooms.
Version 9 06/09/07
- Added comments for upcoming public release.
- Improved the portal placement code in rogue-like dungeons.
- Added the sd_MapRoom/maze type.
- Added the sd_MapRoom proc ProtectedZone() for rooms like the maze room to protect certain turfs from becoming passages.
Version 8 06/26/06
Fixed a glitch with "Full Maze" style maps that caused it to occasionally have one less row and or column of nodes than it should.
Version 7 04/24/06
The list returned by sd_PathTurfs() is now an associated list of directions indexed by turf. That is:
return_list[turf] = dir the path took through this turf
Copyright © 2016 BYOND Software.
All rights reserved.