ID:260771

How about the ability to open more than 1 dream seeker while one is downloading resources, while logging in games some download faster than the other it would be better to have at least 2 at a time.
They should add a download management page like Steam.
In fact, they should just do everything like Steam.
In response to Falacy
Its beginning to get annoying for me to have to wait 10 minutes because the hosts connections terrible and at that point I can't download another game and start playing it. Although your idea would work given a few changes to it :)
Custom loading screens would be more important in my opinion.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
Custom loading screens would be more important in my opinion.

If they implement a system like Steam's then there wouldn't even be a need for those splash screens anymore.
In response to Falacy
When you say, "implement a system like Steam," are you suggesting they should add a download tab to the pager?
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
When you say, "implement a system like Steam," are you suggesting they should add a download tab to the pager?

More or less. They could even just modify the current Games tab.
A tab that keeps track of anything being download and everything that has been downloaded in the past.
Sorted into: Host Files, Games, Demos, Libraries
Allowing you to download multiple things at once, and sending you a popup when something completes downloading.
You can then click on that popup to launch it if you want.
In response to Falacy
That would be very helpful.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
That would be very helpful.

It would also be nice if you could right click on a specific entry from that list to delete it from your cache.
Though I'm not sure if the cache functions like that.
It should be possible for host files, demos, and libraries though. Since you can do it through the My Hub menu now.
In response to Falacy
Look at you Falacy o.o You're popping up with ideas xD