219p1 Release Notes
- Fixed: There was a major bug in the compiler dealing with the || and &&
operators; it was responsible for the numerous crashes of Dream Seeker.
- Fixed: New map loads were causing Dream Maker to crash.
- Fixed: The compiler was crashing when objects named "new" were erroneously
- Fixed: "Out of memory" was being incorrectly reported for flicks().
- A subset of HTML, DMHTML, may now be used for text tags. You
can still use the old formatting macros
eg: usr << "\red colored text \red"), but
are encouraged to use the equivalent HTML versions
(eg: usr << "<font size=5 color=#FF0000>big red text!<font>").
DMHTML currently only contains the functionality of the old formatting
system (no tables, frames, rules, etc.) but it will evolve in functionality
as the need demands.