226 Release Notes
- Fixed: Unterminated links weren't properly being handled in the output panel.
- Fixed: File dialogs with default filenames were occasionally crashing the programs.
- Fixed: There was a problem that was preventing the building of commands
with an object argument having a space in its name.
- Fixed: When an invalid file was entered as the last argument to a command, it was
slipping through the parser and not getting caught until submission of the
file to the server, which simply caused the command or prompt to be
aborted. Now it is caught by the parser, which reports errors and reprompts.
- Fixed: The contents of the "Verbs" panel should no longer linger from one world
to the next when the second world doesn't have any.
- Fixed: Verbs that target objects in a server-side list (like world.contents)
should be back in the drop-down lists now, just like before.
For speed, there is no server query to generate the drop-down list,
so the parse type (eg mob|obj) is used to determine if a given object
_might_ be in the list. A hexidecimal "dot number" will be tagged onto the
object name in the command to uniquely identify it, since it has not truly
been parsed yet and might be ambiguous. If the object isn't really in the
list, this will be caught when the command is executed.
- Fixed: You can now do var/list/L = new(), and make use of new's implicit type
when used in an assignment. Other types were working this way before, but
the /list type required special treatment.