231 Release Notes
- Fixed: prompt() was broken. (Spuzzum)
- Fixed: A bug in the last release prevented movies from animating.
- Fixed: The font size scaling algorithm was not always respecting the requested
font size. Now a literal point size will be respected but all other
relative font sizes will be filtered through the internal font table. (Spuzzum & Zilal)
- Fixed: Commands with sequential text or file arguments were failing to
prompt properly. (Spuzzum)
- Fixed: Dream Seeker's layout manager was failing to display resized elements
- Fixed: Links output at the beginning of a line weren't always responding to clicks.
- Fixed: In object type definitions, the compiler was silently allowing expressions
such as MyList = 4. It now generates an error message. The left-hand
side of an assignment in the object definition must be an object variable.
It cannot be a list element or anything complicated like that. Of course
you can do complicated stuff in the New() proc. (Zilal)
- Fixed: Executable macros (eg: ".east;") were removing the existing text on the
- Dream Seeker's output panel now has a fixed buffer history (300 lines), to
avoid potential memory overflows.
- Added support for the <CENTER> tag, the ALIGN attribute and the text-align
style sheet attribute. This allows you to do left, center, or right
justification of text.
- Added support for the <HR> tag, which outputs a horizontal line separator.