238 Release Notes
- Fixed: The map wasn't always clearing properly when moving to an
offscreen area (Guy T.)
- Fixed: Dream Maker's map editor wasn't allowing re-editing of maps
that had changed instance paths. (Guy T.)
- Fixed: Dream Maker's map editor was creating extra turfs on the map
when world.turf changed.
- Fixed: The map wasn't responding to mouse events when the info panel
was absent. (Paul Mikell)
- Fixed: The server wasn't allowing the creation of new files.
- Fixed: obj.Move() was allowing objects to step off the map.
- Fixed: The default accessibility of turf verbs was broken.
It should now be just like "set src = view(0)" or equivalently,
"set src = usr.loc". It was behaving as though the "=" was instead "in"
which meant you had to explicitely provide the turf as an argument.
- When a tile in the map editor doesn't have an icon, Dream Maker now
displays a default "gray" icon. This helps detect invisible objects on the