258 Release Notes
- Fixed: The browser got broken in the first 257 release.
Probably only affected one or two people.
- Fixed: prompt() as null|anything in list() was not
accepting an empty (null) input. (Zilal)
- Fixed: prompt() as text (or as message) now accepts the
empty string "" (once again). (Al, Zilal)
- Fixed: found a reconnection crash by stress-testing world.Reboot().
There was also a potential problem with the server sending a reboot notice
and then getting freaked out by data still coming in from clients
(from before they knew about the reboot). It now ignores any such
spurious input. (Guy T., Spuzzum)
- Fixed: The auto-url system was again ignoring some potential url
characters (like the dash and underscore).
- Reduced some flicker in various UI operations. Haven't caught 'em all yet.