263 Release Notes
- Fixed: Savefiles were not shrinking when data was removed. This was not a
serious problem, since new data being written would simply occupy the un-used
space, but for robustness, it now shrinks the file when possible.
- Fixed: aborted downloads were causing "corrupted" cache files (actually not
corrupted, but the next time it loaded, the stupid thing thought it was).
- Fixed: the server was crashing while deleting a tagged object in some
cases. (Guy T.)
- Fixed: savefiles were not accepting proc reference values. (Al)
- Fixed: the walking instructions were continually calling Move(), even when
there was no next step to take. Note that the walking loop does not stop
when the object reaches its destination (in case it is a moving target like
another mob); it just stops generating movements until there is another step
to take. (Al)
- Fixed: the step instructions were not handling deletion of the src object
(in the middle of the step) correctly and the proc continued executing,
possibly causing a subsequent proc crash. (Guy T.)
- Fixed: extra verbs were showing up in the right-click popup lists. It is
supposed to only include those which explicitely take the object as an
argument, but was also including those which take the object as an implicit
- Fixed: Icons weren't always saving graphics in the same order that they
were displayed on the interface. This may also explain why some states
didn't save properly (although that's a longshot). (AbyssDragon)
- fcopy() now works recursively with directories if both the source and
destination argument end in "/". This is consistent with fdel() and
flist(), which operate on directories when passed an argument ending in "/".
fcopy("this/","that/") //copies contents of "this" to "that"
- The .dms links in the hub get converted to internal byond:// links when used
from within Dream Seeker. This allows the same Dream Seeker to be used for jumping
between worlds (before, a new Seeker was opened each time). (Gazoot)