271 Release Notes
- Fixed: null returns in prompt popups are now filtered out, preventing repeat-prompt
problems. (Guy T.)
- Fixed: The client .dms parser was crashing when reporting that an include file
could not be found. The part that extracted style sheets from the DM Script
was also recently busted.
- Fixed: The web-to-byond connection script generator now includes the default
script appropriate for the type of connection (byond.dms, irc.dms, or
telnet.dms). Previously, it was overriding the default script entirely,
making IRC and MUD connections much less friendly.
- Fixed: The telnet color terminal emulator was occasionally generating mangled
html when multiple effects were used simultaneously. It now pushes each
effect onto a stack so they are guaranteed to terminate them in the proper
- Fixed: area Entered() and Exited() were backwards. (Guy T)
- Fixed: sending output directly to a client object was not working. (Guy T)
- Fixed: world.Import() was failing when the transmitted file already existed in
the server's cache. (Deadron)
- When a modeless popup prompt is displayed, but doesn't have the focus, you can
now use the TAB key to move to it. Note: the popups should automatically claim the focus
as long as an incomplete command isn't on the command line at the time of the prompting.
If this doesn't happen, please report the incident.
- Updated the reference: