287 Release Notes
- Fixed: Mapper updates were busted. (FIREking, Mloren, jobe, Gughunter)
- Fixed: in text map mode, the drawing layer was not being respected.
- Fixed: html color tags in the atomic "text" attribute were not being parsed.
As a convenience, you can set "bgcolor" as well as "color" in the "font" tag,
even though that is not official html syntax. Having the formatting embedded
inside the text allows you to flash characters with different colors. Example:
text = "**"
- The name of the object below the cursor used to display in the
upper-left-hand corner of the map; it now displays in the status bar on the
bottom. A lot of people were making blank names to toggle this sometimes
unwanted display. If you don't like this new behavior, we can always change
it back or make an option or something. Eventually we'll support arbitrary
text on the map, so this new adjustment may prevent future conflicts.
- Added back MALE, FEMALE, etc. to stddef.dm. (Spuzzum)