288 Release Notes
- Fixed: Resource file transmissions were getting stuck when hosting the world
directly in DS. (Spuzzum, Gughunter)
- Fixed: Dream Maker's "Package Files" dialog was sometimes failing to zip
directories properly. (Deadron)
- Fixed: fcopy() had some problems with the new garbage collector. It also was not
working with the source file as a savefile reference. It automatically
handles flushing of buffered savefiles before performing the copy. (Deadron)
- Fixed: Resolved a few minor memory leaks involving mob.key and mob.ckey, nested
for-loops, and server-side command expansion.
- Fixed: Cleaned up a few potential timer problems that might have caused
machine lockups. Tell us if they are still occurring.
- After 20 runtime proc crashes in a single session, the diagnostic output is
abbreviated to prevent log files from getting huge too fast. After 100, crash
messages are totally suppressed. Check your logfiles, people!