329 Release Notes
328 Release Notes | View All
- Fixed: Savefile corruption would happen after writing to a
savefile hundreds of millions of times. This probably does not affect anyone.
- Fixed: A glitch in the telnet server code was sometimes resulting in
garbage characters getting inserted into the users input stream.
- Fixed: Warnings about the system clock being off were failing to appear and (even
worse) were blocking all further popup dialogues from working.
- Fixed: There was a problem in telnet support for telnet clients that submit reversed
- The telnet server now adjusts the word-wrap margin to the window size
reported by the telnet client.