330 Release Notes
329 Release Notes | View All
- Fixed: The 'resume' command was not correctly resetting the DS command-line after
entering an alternate prompt state, such as .debug or .hub. (Sariat)
- Fixed: Multiple-definitions of a variable were being reported as
forward-references, which was confusing.
- Fixed: Multiple-definitions of global procs were being silently ignored. (Shadowdarke, Spuzzum)
- Fixed: Changes made to the drawing layer and text character of turf underlays in
the instance editor was not taking effect at run-time.
- Fixed: savefile.ExportText() was messing up in certain obscure situations when
dealing with overlays. Also, the text character representation of overlays
was not being preserved in savefiles.
- Fixed: Certain DS popup dialogs weren't disappearing immediately upon program exit.
- Fixed: sound('sound',wait=1) was busted. (LummoxJR)
- Added pixel_x and pixel_y to the instance editor. The effect of these
variables is not currently displayed by the map editor. (Pmikell)
- In the map editor, turfs below the top one are now turned into underlays of
the top turf so that they can be manipulated at run-time in turf.underlays.
Previously, these were maintained separately in an inaccessible "map overlay"
list. This introduces one backwards-incompatible change: deletion (or
replacement) of a turf will now cause the underlaid turfs to be deleted as
well, whereas before, the map overlays were never modified at run-time. If
this causes major problems for anyone, we can retract this change and rethink
what should be done. We hope this system will work for everyone, because the
alternative is to introduce a new language construct, map_overlays(x,y,z),
just for this obscure purpose. (Corporate Dog)