334 Release Notes
333 Release Notes | View All
- Fixed: Client logs were not always storing the text background color. (Zilal)
- Fixed: Clicks were sometimes hitting the wrong objects when the screen was moving.
- Fixed: The "undo" function wasn't properly updating the icons in the main icon panel.
- Fixed: Calling "undo" after importing icons with many colors was sometimes corrupting
the palette. (Air Mapster)
- Fixed: Variable definitions with the same name at different levels of scope were
conflicting when they should not have been. (Lesbian Assassin, Air Mapster, Crispy)
- Fixed: There was a "bad refcount" problem with client.command_text. (Malver)
- Fixed: Overlays with empty icon states were no longer using the icon state of the
base object. (Shadowdarke)
- Fixed: The compiler was crashing when compiling for(var/num ...). (Crispy)
- Fixed: Attempting to access client.tag or client.parent_type was generating a
runtime error. (Sariat)
- The vars, type, parent_type, and tag variables have been added to /list and /savefile objects to bring them into closer conformance with all other DM objects.