339 Release Notes
338 Release Notes | View All
- Further fixed the eye jumpiness bug, which also affected eye switching and gliding under other conditions. (DarkView)
- Fixed: EDGE_PERSPECTIVE and lazy_eye now work correctly together.
- Fixed: client.eye no longer changes value when using EDGE_PERSPECTIVE or lazy_eye; a "virtual eye" is used instead.
- Fixed: properly remember alignment and margin settings, even when dealing with temporary text like command expansions.
- Fixed: dialogs could crash Dream Seeker under certain circumstances. (Air Mapster)
- Fixed: icon.Insert() was not using the proper colors under certain circumstances. (Flick)
- Fixed: avoid creating a newline at the beginning of certain block-level html tags.
- Fixed: Unix servers would use 100% CPU after a world.Export() to a http:// address. (Xooxer)
- Fixed: DM CGI mode would exit ungracefully when bad login cookies were sent. (Nadrew)
- Fixed: the Dream Maker code editor pane now properly responds to the mouse wheel. (Aaiko)
- Fixed: certain keys were impossible to join through the pager. (Unknown Person)
- Fixed: dynamic verbs created at runtime weren't being sent to the client. (tenkuu)
- Fixed: browse(null,"window=mywindow") would fail to close a popup when messages were still being sent to the client. (Shadowdarke)
- Fixed: FreeBSD DreamDaemon was not properly recognizing command-line arguments, as set by world/executor, when running an executable dmb. Executable DM programs must be recompiled to take advantage of the fix. (Nadrew)
- Fixed: compiling certain large projects could crash Dream Maker. (Kunark)
- All BYOND programs now report the full BYOND version.
- client.PayDimes() is being phased out. It still works, but the hub already rejects transactions from all BYOND versions. Consider using client.CheckPassport() instead. See the announcement for more details.
- Characters are now centered in the text mode map.
- Map drawing is slightly more efficient.
- The Unix client now uses the terminal's default foreground and background colors.
- Added new HTML entities and support for an extensible list thereof:
| || |