344 Release Notes
(BYOND 3.5 Beta 2)
- Added stay-on-top and activate-pager-on-new-page options to the pager.
- Fixed some problems with the pager & seeker not retaining their window sizes from previous sessions. They also now restore their window positions.
- Links in the pager's news page should now use the default browser in most cases. The exception are urls that use htaccess default processing, so we'll avoid these in the future.
- The pager now tries to be less obtrusive when activated via Dream Seeker. (IainPerigrine)
- Fixed pager scrolling bug. (SuperAntx)
- Fixed a bug where the systray icon sometimes would get stuck in the new-page state. (Zmadpeter)
- Fixed a bug where the pager's notification window and status bar could become obscured due to sizing issues.
- Fixed a bug in Dream Maker that was causing the .rsc file to sometimes be written in the wrong directory. (Aaiko)
- Fixed a problem where the pager wouldn't boot via Dream Seeker in certain cases. (Jon88)
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Dream Maker from saving any preferences. (Prodigal Squirrel)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the pager to output (null)(null)(null)... on occasion. (CableMonkey)
- The pager doesn't rotate the banner anymore.
- The pager now has "Start Dream Daemon..." and "Start Dream Maker..." options.
- Dream Maker now saves/restores the window position.
- The pager now reports to the hub all live games in all instances of Dream Seeker.
- The pager now shows all live games that friends are playing.
343 Release Notes | View All