BYOND 4.0 Version 411.976 Release Notes
- The icon-editor wasn't allowing the user to override the mask color. (Android Data, D4RK3 54B3R)
- Upon install and first key download, BYOND was incorrectly reporting "Cannot read key file!" (Audeuro)
- The SEE_SELF sight flag wasn't taking precedence over the BLIND flag. (Masterdan)
- In certain cases DS was incorrectly prompting the user to override the custom skin.
- Pushboxes, checkboxes, and radio buttons did not behave properly inside of panes.
- The Options & Messages box wasn't always appearing if there was a freeze or a crash early on in program execution.
- The "bin" directory now contains a file called "trace.bat" which simply calls "byond.exe -trace" (run it from cmd if you have problems executing via double-click). Games executed when the pager is in this mode will be run with trace-profiling. When they freeze or crash, click on the supplied link in the pager to view the trace.txt file, and report it in the Bug Report forum. Occasionally this will provide information that can help us isolate a bug.
- The "exit" option has been removed from the pager's taskbar menu, since it was easily mis-clicked and is available from the system menu anyway. (Audeuro)
- The browser component in the default byond skin file (byond.dmf) now displays the history-arrows, to preserve functionality in some old games.
- In the icon-editor, if you import an icon and assign a non-native size (eg, importing a 64x64 icon into as 32x32), the states will be assigned "1", "2", etc. (Pyro_dragons)
- The unix DreamDaemon now will provide a stack trace if they crash, to assist in debugging. Please provide this info in bug reports.
- The unix DreamDaemon can be invoked with a "-trace" argument (eg "DreamDaemon test.dmb -trace) to output a trace.txt file, also useful for debugging.
410 Release Notes | View All