BYOND 4.0 Version 412.977 Release Notes
- The trace.bat file released in 976 wasn't allowing DS to properly startup.
- Found an unlikely, but theoretically possible source of crashes upon user login. Will do a linux build shortly. (Masterdan)
- "/" wasn't clearing the command text as it did in pre-4.0 versions of BYOND. (Xooxer)
- Maps that were not visible from the outset when a skin loaded did not appear properly until certain settings (hardware mode, text mode, etc.) changed. (Audeuro)
- File selection input boxes did not properly stay above the main window. (Audeuro)
- Using \n to separate two commands had stopped working in old macros. Now it works in new macros as well.
- Dream Daemon ignored the port parameter, unless it was supplied manually as -port ####. (Audeuro)
- In DreamMaker, after editing one movie in an icon file, editing a different movie could change the movie's settings so that when it was next opened or saved, the loop count (or lack thereof) would be incorrect. (Pyro_dragons)
- If a browse() window is made with size=0x0, its titlebar will be turned off by default. If can_resize=0, then it will be totally hidden. (Shadowdarke)
- When DS fails to close properly, the user will be prompted on next bootup to do some diagnostic routines (currently this just removes the cache file, whose corruption is a common source of crashes... we may add more schemes as needed).
- Fallback behavior for movement states is now more logical. Previously, if a moving atom's icon had a specific state name matching its icon_state but no movement state, and also had a default movement state, the default movement state was preferred over the specific non-moving state.
Contrary to reports this same behavior occurred in BYOND 3.5. (Pyro_dragons)
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!
The Alt button has been restored to the default interface. Now, if you set an input box's default command to ".alt " it will treat any single-character keys like R or 3 as if the Alt key is also pressed, so Alt+R or Alt+3 macros will run. A similar mode has been set up for ".ctrl " as a default command, to use the Ctrl key along with the key that was pressed.
.winset "input.command=\"!.alt \""
Checkable buttons will execute their commands when the skin is loaded. This allows any changes that depend on the saved is-checked state to be enacted.
411 Release Notes | View All