BYOND 4.0 Version 428.998 Release Notes
- Updates with 0 bytes (not downloadable) were being reported as pending, with no way to remove them. Now these will not be displayed in the list of pending updates or trigger an update alert. (ShadowDoomKnight)
- In some cases, get_step_to() could cause crashes, especially on older machines. (Ganing)
- world.Export() was silently failing when a non-persistent connection was made to a persistent socket. (Gakumerasara, Alathon)
- The "Guest" key was failing to properly connect when no network connection was available. (Hazman)
- If a user tries to join a byond://Author.Game##remote URL, the hub will see if there are any servers running for that game, and if there is only one then the user will be transported directly into it. If more than one server is up or none are, they'll be taken to the hub page. As of this version, ##live behaves the same way as ##remote.
- The Games tab on the pager now shows an option to join the "waiting" list for a game. It also tracks the #users waiting for a particular game (shown in the tooltip for a game that isn't being played). This information is provided in more detail on the game's hub page (accessible in the pager with the "Info" button).
427 Release Notes | View All