BYOND 4.0 Version 437.1013 Release Notes
- Icons did not draw properly in the output control on displays with 16-bit color depth.
- Using mob.invisibility to hide the player's mob caused mobs with "set src=usr" (the default for mob verbs) to fail. (tenkuu)
- Calling GetPixel() without a direction could cause fail with incorrect results. (Gakumerasara)
- The embedded browser now supports the POST protocol for forms. (Shadowdarke)
- BYOND now supports the storage of "scores" and "medals" at the hub. These are accessed in DM via four world procs: GetScores(), SetScores(), GetMedal(), SetMedal(). Consult the Guide To Scores & Medals for more information.
436 Release Notes | View All