BYOND 4.0 Version 454.1036 Release Notes
Fixes (more info)
- Lifting bans could crash DreamDaemon in certain situations. (Android Data)
- The shell() proc was crashing when given an input > 255 characters. (Tsfreaks)
- The label control did not allow the keep-aspect parameter to be set in Dream Maker's skin editor.
- The telnet connection sequence has been improved. The "Hit enter to continue" message has been reinstated but will be cleared in the event of a successful connection. The automated telnet test now works with zMUD and should improve behavior for other clients. (Keeth)
- The label control now has an image-mode parameter that matches the behavior of the same parameter for windows and panes. It can be set to "center", "stretch", or "tile". The old stretch parameter can still be used for compatibility with older skins and games, but it has been deprecated. (Unknown Person)
453 Release Notes | View All