BYOND 4.0 Version 456.1048 Release Notes
Fixes (more info)
- Attempting to "flood fill" a large icon could crash the DM's icon-editor. (Jotdaniel)
- DM's map-editor was crashing when the map was edited while the instance editor was displayed (most commonly via the new "nudge" system). (Jeff8500)
- DM's map-editor was incorrectly displaying underlays of turfs with pixel-offsets. (Ham Doctor)
- DM's map-editor was failing to distinguish between sections off the map and NONE turfs/areas.
- DM's skin-editor could crash while editing macros. (Tiberath)
- Byond links with a trailing / char were not being parsed properly (Slurm)
- Changing the client's view at runtime could cause objects to fail to display. (Fint)
- In certain cases, overlays with pixel offsets were failing to display properly. (tenkuu)
- The layering system for isometrics had a few subtle glitches. (Leur)
- The sound DLL distributed with v.455 was corrupted, causing sound failures and crashes. (Superbike32)
- DM's map-editor now lists all instances of the current object (same as < 455), except for variations with pixel offsets.
- The instance editor now orders vars alphabetically and shows changed vars in bold.
- The map-editor's object panel now resizes itself to use available space.
- The map-editor's Options menu now has a new entry: "Click Behavior...". This lets you toggle the object placement behavior to use either Click or Ctrl+Click for insert. Ctrl+Click is the default (as it was in 455, but not < 455).
455 Release Notes | View All