BYOND 4.0 Version 462.1057 Release Notes
Fixes (more info)
- Verbs with set src in usr.loc didn't work when the x or y coordinate was 1. (Hulio-G)
- Under TILED_ICON_MAP, Crop() and Scale() were not preserving an icon's delay. (tenkuu)
- Any object which had a reference ID of 0, including turf 1,1,1 and usually the first obj or mob created, did not trigger a MouseDrop() call when dragged and dropped onto a new location. (Android Data)
- world.game_state did not properly revert all its effects to normal after a world reboot. (Android Data)
- world.game_state=1 was inappropriately denying logins from most users. (Android Data)
- Sending an image to the browser with src=\ref[image_file] failed for images that were in a subfolder, but only for images that were also used in the skin. (Naokohiro)
- Use of call() in situations that the compiler thought referred to an external DLL did not act like a normal call() at runtime, even if the first argument was not a library name. (Nickr5)
- When a pane was in use by a tab control, deleting it could cause an error leading to an application crash.
- DreamMaker's skin editor was not allowing selection of controls when there were a large number (>100) present in the skin. (Tsfreaks)
- DreamMaker could lockup when using the instance editor to fix corrupted maps. (Tekken)
- The pager now displays the "Guest" login (no password required) in the dropdown box for new users (or when no other key is available).
- A few text procs have been renamed:
These are the case sensitive versions ("exact") of the existing procs. The old function names will still compile but the compiler will issue a warning.
- cKey -> ckeyEx
- cmpText -> cmptextEx
- findText -> findtextEx
- sortText -> sorttextEx
- DreamMaker's "new file" and "open file" dialog boxes will default to the type of the currently opened file, if there is one. (Falacy, Foomer)
- DreamMaker's "rename file" feature now appends the extension of the old filename if none is provided with the new filename. (Foomer)
- DreamMaker now has an option (under "Preferences") to exclude specified paths (and their children) from the object tree. (IainPeregrine, DivineTraveller, CaptFalcon33035)
- DreamMaker's code editor now correctly handles ctrl+backspace (delete word behind) and ctrl+delete (delete word in front). (Airjoe)
461 Release Notes | View All