Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Idea #1. Custom character design ______________________________ __ Idea #2. Custom match …
Open

Mr.Dragon Supreme! Sorcerer should have Dragon Fire instead of fire blast. or should have large fire Skill 1: Dragon …
Open

Now I know what you're thinking Iain, but I think I found a way for customs to be re-implented while at the same time …
Not Feasible

Blackbird says(:D), there should be a class system for the "hardcore" gamers who always want to go solo, knowing that …
Not Feasible

Split pauses into two types: immediate and vote. Players can use an immediate pause every 10 minutes. It takes effect …
Open

I'd like hell to get as hard as castle toward the end game. That means that eventually tier2 giant demons would spawn …
Resolved

Okay, great idea for a different class other than the vampire. Personally, I find the vampire a useless class overall …
Open

This is to ask iain to open-source CQ for mods. ~To DC/Iain~
Open

I just lost my bloody post, damn it. Okay, here was the basics of what I was saying: Royal Knight people don't like …
Open

This is a request for a MOTD function for a host to be able to type a short (50-100 characters?) message that everyone …
Open

This suggestion comes from thinking about Sef's 10% chance of a music bomb. After say, wave 100 or possibly after 200, …
Open

I've had this idea for beetles past wave 10 getting a "fly" ability where they can propel themselves forward 3-5 spaces …
Open

I had to sit there and watch someone afk in the middle of the screen with one parrot alive, on wave 1. He did it for …
Open