Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Role-play a fantasy life set in a completely player-developed world!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Hey fans! I just wanted to leave this here, and let everyone know that this will the the last post to the Hazordhu hub, …

Role-play a fantasy life set in a completely player-developed world!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Kaiochao and I have set up a Hazordhu discord server: https://discord.gg/YHmGQwQ We'll see you there.

Hazordhu II has become open source (link). The community can now contribute to the games' official build by submitting …

What's next?

Hazordhu II Standalone Launcher No viruses, I promise! If anyone knows how to get it to not look malicious, or any …

I created a Facebook page for Hazordhu. Find it here.

Details on how dev's been going this last week, as well as a live Q&A and Dev livestream today!

Hazordhu version 6110 is live, and the game is looking better than ever before!

Hey there everyone! I'm going to be doing a weekly update for where I'm at with Hazordhu every Friday, from here on …

Details on the newest update for Hazordhu!

A quick update on the release of 6101 and a teaser for what's next

A F0lak materializes from The Void!

byond:// hazordhu.ddns.net:58218

ChangesBricks now weigh less than stones Boards now weigh less than logs Tailoring now includes a recipe for Thread You …

Got around to uploading an executable to fix the character creation text layering issue caused by a HUD layering change …

Hello! If you are looking at this, there is a good chance that you are playing a HAZ II server on, roughly, version …

A basic guide for the beginner player.

Experience Hazordhu II in a whole new way in our highly customized version

It's going to be like this the whole evening? :c

Hello, my name is Sadistic Nightmare, I used to frequent the server circa '08-09, when it had the old UI and the lag …

A BYOND bug (link) introduced in 506.1245 has been causing the game to crash from the crafting system (and probably …

Since this is open-source now, I'm willing to fix bugs and do updates if people actually suggest updates or point out …

tl;dr https://www.facebook.com/ hazordhu3

I was just wondering why it hasn't been up all day

I am not sure if I put this in the right place but I sure hope it works out either way.

Wondering what happened and what can happen to fix that...

i was playing one day and next day my character mysteriously dissapeard. any ideas?

Unexpected update, but whatever. Woo!

For some reason, Hazordhu II doesn't want to work, It will load properly but wont let me load my Character, Or make a …

this game is screwed up by having so much shit need you to subscribe to do
Page: 1 2

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I have a nest and a female, but no egg is appearing? Also, what is this "Secret …

Like the title says, crystals that are bound to an obelisk only work when they are directly in your inventory. If you …

When you die and you have a baby somewhere, it asks you if you want to respawn as said baby, right? For the love of …

First off this game looks great, very interested in all of the building and exploring, however the movement is …

Discussing todays coming update for Hazordhu II.

Something I noticed is that lag tends to spike when a cluster of people start moving together at once. This does not …

The King of Settal has been assassinated! Come in to Hazordhu tonight to find out who and why!

A new update for Hazordhu that has all the girls swooning.

Hey F0lak, me and my friend (one in particular that I know in rl) that has been wondering, what would it take for me to …

I've thrown up a test server, hop in and help us by finding bugs!

"Subscriptions Subscribe now! Only $6.00 for one year Get access to bonus features BYOND Member Extras Become a BYOND …

Some of the new features to be expected in an up and coming update for Hazordhu II

It's been awhile, hasn't it.

This review has been modified slightly by the staff at BYOND RPG. To see the original version, please follow this …