Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Dive into the world of Bleach!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22

I am so so sorry for what I did and I urge you to hear me out. Even though you never want to hear from me again I feel …

Greed <3

This post is two-fold. I think its stupid that the Captain Commander is able to remove the rank of Royal Guard. It …

why is the game down )L:

I was just banned for troubling ppl with hogyoku and spamming hollowcars really is that a reason for C-ID ban. I want …

is it a bug that unohana zan can indefinetly have shikai out if you let it eat you at full rei and hp? cause it drains …

what does this mean: Your lust slows as your evolution comes to a halt! does it mean i can not evolve further from …

Problems i have with the unknown race known as mod soul.

Why is this allowed exactly?

Why make such a system that makes it difficult for everyone else. Can you please remove it thanks.

tired of fighting people my level then they get mad switch to their main and one shot me

hollow to gillion is pretty easy to get however gillion to adchuches is only a 40% chance and right after you get it …

The World Has Ended!

please put a time limit on the mute of the MONK it's getting annoying. + if it get with someone that has ichibei shikai …

So I decided today just for the hell of it to make a Forum post asking the players what are the worst AFK Training …

Many new people ask "How do I play this game I have never seen it before?" So here is a form post to tell everyone …