Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

You've shown your creativity before with the hollow abilities competition. Now its time for something a little more …
Page: 1 2

Looking for Suggestions for new hollow abilities!

What the title said

I like the new training system however i feel it was fully rushed and left more for a want. As well the new system …
Open

i'll do all the pixel art for it. Reply to this and i'll be happy to start on them.
Not Feasible

What i am requesting is for Time Tells No Lies to have a sort of limit to how long they can have each Barrier or Dial …
Resolved

Royal Palace, Royal Guard, training dummies
Open

After coming back, and playing this wipe, I realized going Shinigami and getting Vaizard is a bad thing in most cases …
Resolved

Kaido, squad 4, unknown effects, unknown purposes, help, description
Open

I think it could be fun and would actually follow the manga if emp could make arrows without using bow. Just with bare …
Open

Not Feasible

Hollow only seem to have a few transformation, it would be nice if they had a few more before adjuchas and vasto lorde
Not Feasible

Getting your zanpakuto disabled is pretty annoying. The real problem is when you get your zanpakuto disabled without …
Resolved

It'd be cool if the Emperor could be able to have a secondary spirit weapon in the form of Yhwach's Sankt Bogen. It …
Resolved

Once reaching level 425, and getting Royal Guard (If that is what you choose), there are a couple things that I have in …
Resolved (3.10)

Secrets: - Create a popup window when creating a character that explains any information pertaining secrets (followed …
Open

Now we did not have the privilege to know what stern K epithet means but due to his bodily functions & believing that …
Open

Ichimonji bankai form now I know that it cannot be coded like it is in the manga but I was think it could be coded in …
Resolved

TL;DR, things really need to be sped up, or at least made less irritating to slog through somehow.
Not Feasible

While I can see why wiping someone who logs out to hide the hougyoku can be reasonable but, with the current random …
Resolved

Very slight rework of Aaroniero Resurrección's abilities.
Open

So, it bugs me how hated hisagi shikai is. With that in mind here are my ideas to make it better (maybe). 1 - Change …
Open

votes get spammed server takes dump lets build a wall to keep out votes all hail lord trump!
Not Feasible

NPC training is too fast. Detention Unit NPCs give 200 stat points per kill. There are usually 5-8 at a time giving you …
Resolved

A quick fix feature to Bala
Resolved

5 TP's to buy one as the leader of a guild. You could randomly be assigned one of the houses in SS for it. Only guild …
Open

I find it VERY annoying and wish I had a command to get rid of it. pls?
Open

Awhile back, someone mentioned Aaroniero being able to use one of their absorbed shikai in base, and you said it was an …
Open

I don't mind how most NPC scale with the people online but I feel like some like the Shinigami Academy Test …
Redundant

Basically, suggesting that server be put in an open Race War status. -First, there would be a TP reward every 3 hours …
Open

Okay since it seems no one is going to suggest a better outcome to the monks mute, I will have to do it. To start off …
Resolved

Stern N - The Nimble To my knowledge I haven't really noticed the speed buff to this rank but I would like it to become …
Resolved

Not Feasible

-Please don't bad mouth me or my idea just tell me where I went wrong. Thanks Royal Guard #1-The Monk Currently the …
Open

New hollow abilities that might be good in the game
Resolved

-Buff Getsuga Tenshou (Make it similar to Ginjo's energy slash) -Return Unsealable Shikai stronger shikai boosts -Fix …
Open

I think that some things in the game could be made better mainly dealing with Quincy Ranks. Stern H I think that H …
Open

Read and find out
Not Feasible

Suggestions to a Ress
Resolved

Add in ranks for Royal Guard. (With each one having different perks: I.E, Sewing clothing out of Oken which could boost …
Resolved

A new zan that would be cool to have in game along with suggestions to another
Resolved
Not Feasible

Serious suggestion
Not Feasible

If a player becomes a Hollow, he should be a Demihollow first. Upon leveling once, he should then become a normal …
Not Feasible
Redundant

Open
Open

I believe that the attack boost should be lowered and the reiatsu boost raised, in order to allow for the varied play …
Open

Son, add this shit
Open

Just a few suggestions to balance the game, based on complaints of the playerbase. Abvirama: Please, for the love of …
Resolved

Well I think the survival map is nice overall but its more of a pain to get through it. Nearly more of a challenge to …
Not Feasible

I think that the boost that the Shikai gives should be completely removed, and that it should be given one or two more …
Redundant

To keep people from AFK rank challenging, when someone is rank challenged they should get a popup asking if they want …
Not Feasible