ID:236074

Hi fellow byond members its me Zeko again we currently mapping out areas for grenze district and wanted your feedback on the current maps (sceen shots)we have done

P.S sorry for the water marks its just to keep rippers away you know how byond is.

Screen:1

Screen:2

It's kind of hard to even make out what's in the screenshot since your watermark is so darn apparent.
That any better?
I like it!
Thanks! sorry about the waterfront its just to keep my projects tile-sets safe until I finish production :)
Byond has a crazy community its too bad there are people out there who just love to rip/troll others work.

were is the love~ ^_^
I like the icons, especially trees. But, as everyone said it's hard to visualize distinctly.
In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
I like the icons, especially trees. But, as everyone said it's hard to visualize distinctly.

I understand that your are trying to stop people ripping your work..

But once the game comes out what is to stop them print screening..?
I wont care since my production will be finished and free for everyone to see. But if release them before then and someone decides to rip others who don't know of my game will start spamming my hub accusing me of ripping.
In response to SasukeRaver
SasukeRaver wrote:
I wont care since my production will be finished and free for everyone to see. But if release them before then and someone decides to rip others who don't know of my game will start spamming my hub accusing me of ripping.

That is byonds crazy community for you.
Lol..
That makes no logical sense, your fear is that someone shall rip your work, and claim it as their own, yet that can occur during your release, and your only reply to that is you don't care if it happens during the release, you simply want to stop people from ripping post-production?
i do understand that if people took his tileset now then later on before the game is released tthat you could worry that theyd take it astheir own and you would have less authenticity that it was yours

looks great though keep up the good work, sorryfor typos, i'm on my phone
I just realized I need to change my avatar. Too many "similar" settings are popping up. Now I don't feel original. =/
Don't worry about people stealing your artwork. I've posted numerous samples of my project and I haven't had any trouble from "rippers".

So let's see what your game looks like without the watermarks? =)
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
I just realized I need to change my avatar. Too many "similar" settings are popping up. Now I don't feel original. =/

Lol you seem to have set a trend :P?

Writing A New One wrote:
Don't worry about people stealing your artwork. I've posted numerous samples of my project and I haven't had any trouble from "rippers".

Yeah what Adam said is right, I keep showing of my artwork for my game.. :O... no one would rip it.. no one would use it, no one would want to use it.. ah i got carried away.

Anyway it is up to you really :) Good job.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:

Lol I won't lie you inspired me ohh and btw you still haven't gotten back to me about helping with clothes /hairs for my games base I need more =/
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Branks wrote:

Lol you seem to have set a trend :P?

Writing A New One wrote:

Yeah what Adam said is right, I keep showing of my artwork for my game.. :O... no one would rip it.. no one would use it, no one would want to use it.. ah i got carried away.

Anyway it is up to you really :) Good job.
Thanks teka and I'll have some screen shots up for you soon :)