RightClick(l,c,p)
world<<"RightClick() called!"
if(usr.can_move)return//If your not in the middle of a shield bash
flickOn('effects.dmi',"target",-17,-17)//Creates that little target effect
walk_towards(usr,l)
usr.resetAttack()//Cancels the attack

Problem description:
http://www.mediafire.com/?vc0viufacr0rupi - Link to the demo

As you right click to move around does anyone else feel like some clicks don't register. I do have MouseEntered running as well if that causes some weird lag that I should know about. It seems to be most prevalent when your already, and the screen is moving

P.S. I know that you can shield bash into the void.
Best response
I don't think that is how you detect right clicks.
"right" in p

Using p["right"] checks if the associated value is true, not if the index exists.
In response to Kaiochao
Did you even play the demo? Right clicking is fine. Its the occasional Click() is lost from time to time.
MOUSEDOWN IS GOD! So much better than click. Thanks Kaio.
Wait what? When did anyone even mention MouseDown?
Anyway, the problem with Click(s) missing, is probably that when you DblClick(), it doesn't call Click() again.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Wait what? When did anyone even mention MouseDown?
Anyway, the problem with Click(s) missing, is probably that when you DblClick(), it doesn't call Click() again.

Thanks for the explaination on the reasoning behind it and kaio helped me on msn with it so I figured I'd just write it down on the forums for anyone's future usage and give him the credit he deserves.
DblClick() does actually call Click() both times.

I mentioned MouseDown() to Tubutas through MSN, because there's no chance the Click() can be converted into MouseDrag/Drop() if you're moving and the mouse moves at all inside the click.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:

So it does
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:

I mentioned MouseDown() to Tubutas through MSN, because there's no chance the Click() can be converted into MouseDrag/Drop() if you're moving and the mouse moves at all inside the click.

I still highly doubt that that was the problem because I was I did a test with a macro program and it was still losing clicks.

Unless of course the client itself was lagging, but I also doubt that because there's nothing else running in that demo.