ID:258986

This was a base for a bleach game I was going to make. It's not the best and its 64x64 which is more or less why the project fell through.

I saw this in the PopLava resource center. I think you could make it better, with some effort. In my own opinion, it is not worth the 6300(?) coins you are selling it for. That decision was made by looking at the Demo, which is exactly what you posted here. As you said, it is not the best, and without anything else to look at, it isn't very appealing. I suggest making a short little project file that demonstrates the use of some more of the icons so people can see the quality of some of the other things before disregarding it after seeing the base, as I did. By doing this your chances of someone buying your resource is heightened.
Fantasie Productions wrote:
This was a base for a bleach game I was going to make. It's not the best and its 64x64 which is more or less why the project fell through.

hmm it looks a bit messy, might need to clean it up a little bit.. the north view still looks like its the south view.you could get rid of the chin line,this is the way i did north on my base http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7135/23467590.png
and your sides looks kinda look like hes about to fall back.
Line-art is really messed up, without clean one your pixels wont look good. And, like an above, position is wrong (in side view). He looks like hes going to fall.
In response to Sasuke9109
It looks messy because of the palette, the outline is either too dark or the other colors need some more contrast (artist's choice but ideally you would want more contrast in the inside). They need to differentiate equally. Ex. If you were to do a fade from black to white with 4 colors you would have 64,64,64 (RGB) and 128,128,128 (RGB) in between them.

Also the way the knee caps are defined really is distracting and unrealistic.