ID:257861

This isn't pure pixel, but the sword started out that way. It's got text and shadows added to it with the Gimp, while the background was created with Texture Editor.

This is an in game logo for Flindal: Kingdoms. It's actually going to cover up the piece selection area at the top right of the screen for those who are just spectating.

Pretty quick piece, but I think it came out decent. I might need to lighten up the hilt just a bit, as it sort of gets lost in the background.

Flick wrote:
This isn't pure pixel, but the sword started out that way. It's got text and shadows added to it with the Gimp, while the background was created with Texture Editor.

This is an in game logo for Flindal: Kingdoms. It's actually going to cover up the piece selection area at the top right of the screen for those who are just spectating.

Pretty quick piece, but I think it came out decent. I might need to lighten up the hilt just a bit, as it sort of gets lost in the background.

Nice. I still don't understand the whole 4.0 window thing myself, but it sounds like it would work.

Saw this and thought it would be funny to do an entirely non-pixelated version XD

Thats why being able to pixel is so much better than being able to just throw in random shapes and textures. Compared to hard work, non-pixelation looks like a little kid's drawing i say.

Gud Jub!
In response to ParantusTKR
I like it. :) Honestly, I'm not too good with all the filters and plugins for Gimp, which forces me to do most of my stuff pixel based. Which isn't such a bad thing, I suppose. ;)
In response to Flick
Well, I think the original matches some of the colors in the rest of the interface better. I do agree that's a pretty stylized handle there, tho, Obi-wan. If you possibly lightened the color of the grip (behind the braiding) it might read better as a handle. Me likes, tho :)