ID:257989

Basically a kid playing at knighthood. Looks a bit scared of the dark.

Still needs quite a bit of work, especially the arm and hand. Not sure what to do with the ground, and I'd like to imply something scary, somewhere in the pic. I tried working some eyes into the treeline, but couldn't work it out.
Flick wrote:
Still needs quite a bit of work, especially the arm and hand. Not sure what to do with the ground, and I'd like to imply something scary, somewhere in the pic. I tried working some eyes into the treeline, but couldn't work it out.

Yeah! It's a good take on that challenge. For the eyes: maybe something behind him? to the right?
Maybe a shadow, and some grass on the ground would help that out. It looks awesome though. The problem with the arm I think is it looks weird at the elbow at that angle. I dunno, but that's just what I noticed about it.
In response to Maggeh
Yeah, I've been working on some shadows and such for the ground. Most of it is just scratch at this point, but I was trying to imply an owl in a tree to the left of him. Haven't worked on the arm yet.

In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Yeah, I've been working on some shadows and such for the ground. Most of it is just scratch at this point, but I was trying to imply an owl in a tree to the left of him. Haven't worked on the arm yet.

I like the wolf/dog thing to our right. If I haven't mentioned it the expression is good, too.
In response to Flick
Meh, I'm out of time. As final as it's getting.

The arm/hand looks a lot better, and I touched up the feet as well. Added a few little details and cleaned up a few things. Not bad overall, but I'd like to work on it some more.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Meh, I'm out of time. As final as it's getting.

The arm/hand looks a lot better, and I touched up the feet as well. Added a few little details and cleaned up a few things. Not bad overall, but I'd like to work on it some more.

I saw ya posted it. :) Looked like a fun challenge. I kinda dig the color restricted stuff.