ID:257997

I kind of went a bit overboard with this. Probably the longest animation I've ever done. The timing isn't perfect, but after manually pasting and futzing with 93 frames of animation into MS gif animator, I'm taking a break. :P
I like it. Kudos =D
Flick wrote:

I kind of went a bit overboard with this. Probably the longest animation I've ever done. The timing isn't perfect, but after manually pasting and futzing with 93 frames of animation into MS gif animator, I'm taking a break. :P

That looks great, they remind me of the ones from futurama, haha.
Looks pretty good, but a small detail that caught my eye: The tail just pulls behind the demon you, rather then getting pushed down as the brain sucker's mouth pushes it. It could just get pushed down to the ground, then flop back up when the brain sucker is popped. It would be a small detail that would make it look a lot better.
In response to Danial.Beta
Danial.Beta wrote:
...pulls behind the demon you...

:P

Yeah, I actually was working on some tail animations that haven't worked out yet. I'll at least add that one in though.

Better?
In response to Flick
Ya, thats alot better, I had noticed that too.
In response to Flick
Much! What is with the brain slug thing? I noticed on PixelJoint a lot of people were putting brain slugs on their avatars.
No clue. Noticed it there as well, and, being a sheep, couldn't help myself. :P