ID:258001

Ok i generally dont icon mobs and i dont try often because, well i just fail. But i really want to progres so heres my first proper atempt at a base
Dont rip make your own!
King-manga-man wrote:
Ok i generally dont icon mobs and i dont try often because, well i just fail. But i really want to progres so heres my first proper atempt at a base
Dont rip make your own!

Looks a bit like WOTS, either that, or I'm just jumping to conclusions. Also, movement is nice, better than most base's that for sure, also, the shadow is alright as well, at least it moves with the base. I'll give it a 4/5. I don't really see anything wrong, if thats what you wanted to know.
In response to Javster
iv never played wots nor do i have it on my computer so if it does look like it its mearly a coincidence but if it really does then ill try to edit it abit if someone could show me the wots base i can see if its just a slight similarity tho im not changing cos i like the base
In response to King-manga-man
King-manga-man wrote:
iv never played wots nor do i have it on my computer so if it does look like it its mearly a coincidence but if it really does then ill try to edit it abit if someone could show me the wots base i can see if its just a slight similarity tho im not changing cos i like the base

Well, the 'new' WOTS base is different. I'm talking about the old one, but yeah, its probably a mere coincidence.
In response to Javster
yea sorry for my atrocious spelling atm, latley i just havent been bothered with spelling and grammar.
In response to King-manga-man
The reason for the WOTS-lookingness is because....
a) the eyes are blue
b) they walk similarly
c) the shadow under the base itself
d) both have definitive ears

Yeah, I looked at the two...and although they have some of the same features, this one is done differently.
In response to Disturbed Puppy
I like the base, personally. I think the north state could use a small change. You should get rid of the line that seperates the head from the shoulders. It makes it look like your base has no neck, like the head goes straight to the shoulders and lacks a neck. That's just my personal opinion though. Otherwise it looks great.
Well, I would say that is a very good first base attempy ^^, I mean my first base attempt was horrible >.>...I made a new one that's looking pretty good, yet original. But, I'm still stuck at somewhat pillow shading :(. And I reccomend making the sides walking a bit different, just the last frame, mayby the arm not straight and far out as much. But, I do give you credit for making sides ^^, I haven't yet, just Blink, Walk, Run, Die, Puch(1-left), Punch(2-right), Kick(1),Kick(2),Sparhit1(punch1) etc.