ID:258053

Does anyone have and aura tutorial. By aura I mean...
Kenpachi
goku...
And, not a photoshop glow tutorial. More like basic, animation, shape, transparency etc.
XxJUICExX wrote:
Does anyone have and aura tutorial. By aura I mean...Kenpachi or goku

i dont think there has been one made for "Aura" itself but there are ones that can give you ideas on how you should go about it, i would personally try adapting this one to your needs if i was you:
Flame tut by Pandora'sSecret
http://www.byond.com/members/PixelArt/forum?id=3187
In response to Evil-D123
Mhm... I tried that... I'm not so much looking for the "firey" looking tutorial. And, IDK why, that tutorial just doesn't go with me lol. I've tried it A BUNCH of times, I'm not saying it's a bad tut. just doesn't work well for me.
In response to XxJUICExX
XxJUICExX wrote:
Mhm... I tried that... I'm not so much looking for the "firey" looking tutorial. And, IDK why, that tutorial just doesn't go with me lol. I've tried it A BUNCH of times, I'm not saying it's a bad tut. just doesn't work well for me.

post what you have so far and maybe i can point you in the right direction with this lol
In response to Evil-D123
lol, no not right now I tired. But yesterday, and it sucked >.>, the first frame was good, then I couldn't animate it for my life. I'll make a basic still flame, with no animation, then you could help. One sec.
In response to Evil-D123
Photobucket there, it's blurry. It's a BMP.
In response to XxJUICExX
XxJUICExX wrote:
Photobucket there, it's blurry. It's a BMP.

post in PNG.
In response to Evil-D123
idk how >.>. Lol, yeh it's kinda nooby >.>
In response to XxJUICExX
XxJUICExX wrote:
idk how >.>. Lol, yeh it's kinda nooby >.>

save as > under file name there is a bar saying save type, choose png > then save
In response to Evil-D123
Photobucket
In response to XxJUICExX
I myself have struggled to make Auras in the past, gave me a run for my money.
Why don't you post your design and we guide you through the steps of animating it?
In response to Hulio-G
Just a quick 5minutes thing, did you mean this style??

Photobucket
(i havent made one for my game yet so i cant give a good example)
In response to Evil-D123
Somewhat, a little more less outlineish though, more wild looking
In response to XxJUICExX
Ill make you one when i get a chance.