ID:258529

Hello,byond been working on bleach moonshine for about 4 months now,and were almost ready for intial release,possible release date:sometime in august.
heres some new stuff ive been working on:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By Zane444 Hyourinmaru c&c please.

By Zane444 Arrancar robes,ikkaku bankai,ichigo bankai clothes,hitsu bankai wings c&c

By Zane444 seireiteibuilding need tips on shading,c&c is welcome(P.S im removing black outlining)

I like where you are going with everything, and its all looking nice.

1) I added a more blade like effect on the top part of the Bankai, it was my first time doing something like that, but look at it. I also added inner AA between the black part and the blade. I also made the black outline a dark purple, since black looks flat.

2) Aren't those supposed to be blue? Assuming your going off the show.

3) Changed black to a dark purple since black looks flat. Simple stuff.

Your perspective was messed up. In a 3/4 view (standard byond) You see the roof, and not the side. In yours the building would be shaped like a wedge.
In response to Reeex
oh hadn't noticed that,im gonna redo roof,but refrence i used the roof the building was shaped like a wedged, but the side of the building was definatly off
as for ikkakus bankai,i was going to add more of detail but i decided not to since it was going to be fully animated,
In response to Zane444
Pardon me, but is it not true that common asian architecture includes wedge shaped buildings? (the roof, not the actual building itself. XD)
In response to Ninjafro
I was talking about the building itself. :P
In response to Reeex
Oh, my mistake.