ID:258536

bleach moonshine will have a array of missions in which you can complete in parties or by yourself,the boss that is shown here is the 1st one that will be implemented that wil lbe multi-tiled,

NOTE:this boss will be fully animated
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
C&C is encouraged! i also need help with a design for face,and a good name nothing too long though.
please not:this is not complete i hanvt finished shading certain parts but i wanted to get the head out of the way first.

Name: havnt chose a name as yet

bio:[name here] was a merciless tyrant,who ravaged heuco mundo,one day he found a way into the soul society.whne he got there he began his path of destruction,destroying several districts,the seireitei sent numerous shinigami to combat the hollow but it wasnt sufficient,it was then that two of the best members of the kidou corps. volunteers to preform a forbidden sealing kidou,that requires two persons to preform.they preformed the kidou giving their lives and sealing [name here] beneath the surface of the earth and having all his strength drained,eons have passed and somehow the seal was partially broken,either by [name here] himself or by an outside force,his lower body is still sealed below the earth,now hes back, and he swore that he would have his revenge on the seireitei.

Main stats:strength and defense
lowest stat:speed
Element:Earth

it is recommended that you complete this quest in a party of 4 or more players
He seems to be in a side-scrolling perspective, though that's perfectly fine if the game or whatever he is for is in that perspective. Also, the head looks a little plain(Assuming it's finished like you said). If it's supposed to be a bone mask, have some darker shading in it to define features(Like around the mouth area/nose, and the cheeks). And the lines and shading are a little sloppy on the rocks at the bottom.
In response to Bakasensei
oh,well im trying a different pallete for rocks but i left the head unshaded because im thinkin of a way to make it look more like a hollows mask,and as for perspective ill try to fix,thnx for the tips ^_^
In response to Zane444
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quick, shitty edit. I did half and then copied and pasted. Deal with it! >: )
In response to Ninjafro
That's the same thing the artist did so i'm sure its alright with him. Though the right side of the helmet was purposely different than the left, which you kinda messed up.
Like I said, shitty edit, rofl.
In response to Ninjafro
Sorry about that, I was trying to say the right side of the mask is different on purpose, though the rest of your edit is good.
Zane444 wrote:
bleach moonshine will have a array of missions in which you can complete in parties or by yourself,the boss that is shown here is the 1st one that will be implemented that wil lbe multi-tiled,

NOTE:this boss will be fully animated
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
C&C is encouraged! i also need help with a design for face,and a good name nothing too long though.
please not:this is not complete i hanvt finished shading certain parts but i wanted to get the head out of the way first.

Name: havnt chose a name as yet

bio:[name here] was a merciless tyrant,who ravaged heuco mundo,one day he found a way into the soul society.whne he got there he began his path of destruction,destroying several districts,the seireitei sent numerous shinigami to combat the hollow but it wasnt sufficient,it was then that two of the best members of the kidou corps. volunteers to preform a forbidden sealing kidou,that requires two persons to preform.they preformed the kidou giving their lives and sealing [name here] beneath the surface of the earth and having all his strength drained,eons have passed and somehow the seal was partially broken,either by [name here] himself or by an outside force,his lower body is still sealed below the earth,now hes back, and he swore that he would have his revenge on the seireitei.

Main stats:strength and defense
lowest stat:speed
Element:Earth

it is recommended that you complete this quest in a party of 4 or more players

Name: Gadrias Purem
-Alias: Stone Edge, Due to those stone/rock spikes on his body.
If you designed that yourself (I don't know anything about the show) - really good job. The design on the clothes and creature itself is good.

Bakasensei wrote:
He seems to be in a side-scrolling perspective, though that's perfectly fine if the game or whatever he is for is in that perspective.

Baka's right. It always dissappoints me when I see multitiled sprites in some 3/4s screenshot that are side-view perspective. It wouldn't take much to change that:
(rough edit)

Also - @Fro: that wasn't a shitty edit. The shading on the clothes and fur were good.
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
Aha! You still didn't fix one of the main perspective issues. The hole in the stomach, it's still in a side scrolling perspective. Though that's an easy fix.
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
If you're wondering why I made the things that are brown on my edit gray, it was because Zane told me they were supposed to be rocks. Don't think I'm a dick for changing his colors or anything. x.x