ID:258771

There's a new icon i made when i was trying to make something different than small icons ^^

i already got it with some clothes =P like black shirt-white,Madara Clothes,Sasuke shippuden, chunnin vest for sand-mist-leaf, etc

I have already some jutsu views and the jutsus(animated ^^)
so im needing a Programmer/coder(i know its the same)
And a Pixel artist who can make some good stuff ^^

For contact me add me msn : [email protected]
Lower half of the hair does not have shading nor highlights, while the upper half does. Body does not have shading nor highlights, and the pants are pillow shaded. But I think you're on the good path though. The outlining is rather good, and so are the colors you've chosen. It really resembles Sasuke.
The arms need extended to match the very long legs.
Switch from pillow-shading to some real shading and a bit of dithering if you'd like.
Try to use more than 3 colors for the body area and the pants, as well as the hair.

It's not bad, but it's nothing special right now.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
For me, its perfect how it is =), thanks to critic it ^^
and it has shade, just in the outlines, =P i was thinking to dont make more cause it gonna ruin all the rest of stuff in the game =P
In response to Etsukurenay
Etsukurenay wrote:
For me, its perfect how it is =), thanks to critic it ^^
and it has shade, just in the outlines, =P i was thinking to dont make more cause it gonna ruin all the rest of stuff in the game =P

Pillow shading is usually frowned upon, and for good reason. The base doesnt have any depth. I really would suggest adding atleast two more colors in there, one dark, and one light, to shade the base. I also suggest working on the pants, as they only have one shade on them, and it doesnt look very natural. As alex said before, you should bring the arms down a pixel or two so the base looks more proportionate.
Going back onto talking about the arms, take a look at this:
http://www.flaab.com/flabble_images/blog_images/ male-low-body-fat1.jpg

It's a good general ideal of how the human body structure is in 4 different muscle tones as well.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Ok guys, thanx to ur critics ^^
i think im not going to modify anything atm, maybe when the game is done ^^
if anyone of you guys can make a female like this tell me =D
If you're not going to follow the people's critics, then why post in the WIP section?
Etsukurenay wrote:
Ok guys, thanx to ur critics ^^
i think im not going to modify anything atm, maybe when the game is done ^^
if anyone of you guys can make a female like this tell me =D

Either listen to the experienced peoples critics, or forever fail. Thanks.
And btw, your base looks like a failed attempt at copying Naruto: Evolution's base.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
And btw, your basel ooks like a failed attempt at copying Naruto: Evolution's base.

Ehm, i dont want your opinion ^^ and tell you what,that icon has been made by me trying to make something new inspired in a small one =). 2d, i have been the iconner for Naruto evoltuion of Ssfreza =P, and if any day i want to use their icons(im not going to do it) i can use them =)
btw, how do you know i played naruto evolution?, maybe you are zaraki or any of these ones hate me in the game =P, so just shut up, i want to see if u can make it better.
Etsukurenay wrote:
Branks wrote:
And btw, your basel ooks like a failed attempt at copying Naruto: Evolution's base.

Ehm, i dont want your opinion ^^ and tell you what,that icon has been made by me trying to make something new inspired in a small one =). 2d, i have been the iconner for Naruto evoltuion of Ssfreza =P, and if any day i want to use their icons(im not going to do it) i can use them =)
btw, how do you know i played naruto evolution?, maybe you are zaraki or any of these ones hate me in the game =P, so just shut up, i want to see if u can make it better.

Yeah because I name myself after anime characters. I don't play that garbage, I just easily looked on your blog and spotted NE as your favorite. Might help if you think a little.
In response to Branks
K chill just stopp that discuss =P
If you're going to disregard every crit that is given to you, then stop posting work in the Work in progress section. Use the showroom.
In response to Pmitch
Am i the only one who noticed his base is edited from someone else base ? i forgot who it was :(. all he did was change the color, add hair and make the pants wider.

so not his work smh. shame on you!
In response to Southend_boi
Souther boi wrote:
Am i the only one who noticed his base is edited from someone else base ? i forgot who it was :(. all he did was change the color, add hair and make the pants wider.

so not his work smh. shame on you!"

This is my own icon =/ , and i want ask, where do you saw that icon =/?cause if someone has made the same icon as me, then he copyed me =/.

And pitmch, i said i accept all criticism of people, i juust dont like people who post 2 or 3 times just for discuss cause they hate meh =/.
Hair edit! =D

I showed a WIP to the left of how it was made, but yeah. Some general tips if you cant learn from that..

1) Its all about the texture. You want the head to have a round , curved feeling (Assuming the hair wasn't all spiky), so you make a light ring around the top part of the head (Like.. the second part of that WIP.)It makes it appear non-flat, and that the rest of the hair falls down the side of the head.

2) Don't ever use pure black. Stick with dark blue / purple colors. Pure black tends to make things look flat ;)

I pretty much hit the major points. Just take a look at what I've done and see if you like. :)

In response to Reeex
i like it ;D

and if can you add my msn, i want you to work with us ;D maybe make a new hair or something
Nah. Schoolwork keeps me occupied, sorry. That and I'm never really on MSN anymore. Sorry. =/
Etsukurenay wrote:
And pitmch, i said i accept all criticism of people, i juust dont like people who post 2 or 3 times just for discuss cause they hate meh =/.

You haven't accepted a single bit of criticism in this entire thread. All you've done is blatantly disregard anything everyone has tried to advise you to do to your base with the flimsy excuse of "WELL ITS PERFECT ANYWAY, LOL." If you don't want criticism and you're completely unwilling to change your work, you should be posting in the Showroom, not the WIP section.

"Much good work is lost for the lack of a little more."
~Edward H. Harriman
In response to Unwanted4Murder
zZzZzzzzZzzzZz
Page: 1 2