ID:258807

so yeah... WIP
Umm where are the claws on the right foot?
In response to Homozoid
look carefully,youll see the entire right side is incomplete...
Zane444 wrote:

so yeah... WIP

Upper part of his leg seem to be too thick compared to rest of his leg.

Ok this is an edit i just made the upper leg abit smaller but other then that it perfect.

In response to LexLuther
dont you think its kinda weird for it to have such thin legs being so muscular.tell me have you ever taken note of a canine's hind legs?the thigh area is much larger the rest of the leg,where are like twigs(in some cases)
searc

so i believe,i have most of the anatomy down.while there may be lots of errors,seeing that i didn't use any reference at all

remember its still a canine,only difference being bipedal.

also! two other hollow concept designs for Bleach Revolution.

In response to Zane444
I think the main problem with the art in the OP is that its messy compared to the rest of the work you have done. Clean it up some man. Otherwise, the last two you showed looked great to me. :)
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
dont you think its kinda weird for it to have such thin legs being so muscular.tell me have you ever taken note of a canine's hind legs?the thigh area is much larger the rest of the leg,where are like twigs(in some cases)
searc

so i believe,i have most of the anatomy down.while there may be lots of errors,seeing that i didn't use any reference at all

remember its still a canine,only difference being bipedal.

also! two other hollow concept designs for Bleach Revolution.

What can i say o.o? Kewl
Alright, since I've been watching this post for a while and haven't seen any hard-hitting constructive criticism, I might as well offer some.
The perspective of his (our right) left arm is way off. It's as if he's trying to dislocate his shoulder. His right arm (our left) is fairly good.
Normally werewolves, like how you are attempting, are shown as very muscular, defined and hairy.
The legs and arms are okay with this, but his lower abdomen doesn't seem right. The upper chest should be much larger than his lower chest. If you look at a wolf or a canine, you'll notice the closer you approach it's head (looking at it from it's side) the body becomes bigger (rib cage pretty much). Can't say much about it's head since there's not much work on it but I would say the horns need to be smoother and they should be somewhat mirrored (his left horn would look better if it was the same as his right). He has a huge jaw... I mean HUGE. This looks somewhat disfigured. The perspective from his right (our left) knee down to the foot looks off almost as if his leg was twisted at the shin. The start of his left (our right) leg is good, except around the knee area. Bring this large chunk more left so it doesn't stick out too far and maybe smooth out the area a bit. The tail looks like a rabbits tail as well.

Here's a pretty good reference:
In response to Zane444
Wow, that looks -really- good. Keep it up!