ID:258829

Well me and my other iconner made a winged small hollow...but i didnt liked it a lot...then, i was watching Gunz and i got an idea o_owhy not a terodactile? LOL But i didnt finished it =/ please help to finish it some councils or what =/
Definitely wanna start with removing all the pillowshading from it's face. Afterthat, improve the color contrast. Assuming the chest is meant to be humanoid, id suggest improving that too. Also, hollows usually have holes in their chests.
Etsukurenay wrote:
Well me and my other iconner made a winged small hollow...but i didnt liked it a lot...then, i was watching Gunz and i got an idea o_owhy not a terodactile? LOL But i didnt finished it =/ please help to finish it some councils or what =/

Your other iconner's a twat i told him it looked like something out of the flintstone's which i bascily thought turned to be a hollow i luled he got angry XD, i suggest making its heard smaller and like pmitchy said remove your pillow shading, i would do an edit, but..wait i might as well gimme 10 min's..xD
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
Definitely wanna start with removing all the pillowshading from it's face. Afterthat, improve the color contrast. Assuming the chest is meant to be humanoid, id suggest improving that too.

Thanks =/ i didnt knew a lot how to change it but there's something o.o:

In response to Etsukurenay
its a hollow huh?
the hole should not be at the center?
cause is a hollow, its a hole in his hearts
In response to The Saikyou Alliance
The Saikyou Alliance wrote:
Etsukurenay wrote:

Your other iconner's a twat i told him it looked like something out of the flintstone's which i bascily thought turned to be a hollow i luled he got angry XD, i suggest making its heard smaller and like pmitchy said remove your pillow shading, i would do an edit, but..wait i might as well gimme 10 min's..xD

It really gives off this "Cartoon" like feeling. Not sure if thats a good thing.
In response to Midori_Kunei
Midori_Kunei wrote:
its a hollow huh?
the hole should not be at the center?
cause is a hollow, its a hole in his hearts

Go watch some bleach chapts dude >_> theres some hollows what has their hole wherever!! in their ass,head,etc....btw i choosed where Grimmjow has his hole
Correction! He/she was right.

Hollows have their hole in the center of their body, it is to represent their lost heart/soul. All hollows do.

This rule doesn't apply to Espada, they are not hollows... they are Espadas. If I rememeber right Espada holes go whereever.
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
Correction! He/she was right.

Hollows have their hole in the center of their body, it is to represent their lost heart/soul. All hollows do.

This rule doesn't apply to Espada, they are not hollows... they are Espadas. If I rememeber right Espada holes go whereever.

as i said <_> GO watch some episode they explain...they are hollows...Also! Go watch too soe episode where some espada's says: WHO GAVE YOU Shinigamis THE RIGHTS TO KILL US, THE HOLLOWS!!
YOU DECIDED WE ARE THE BAD TEAM CAUSE WE KILL HUMANS!! BUT YOU SHINIGAMIS KILL US!!
They were hollows... they aren't anymore. Either way doesn't change the fact that all Hollows have their hole in the center and Espada have it where ever it feels like being.
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
They were hollows... they aren't anymore. Either way doesn't change the fact that all Hollows have their hole in the center and Espada have it where ever it feels like being.

Da fuck? i guess its my decision to make the hole wherever i want =/...but thanks for comments and critics