ID:258965

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok so decide to make a small HUD prototype, the small boxes under the frog are for status, stunned, poisoned etc...
any other ideas will be taken into consideration if they are suitable
P.S Sorry about the typos lol, i was in a hurry.
OMG BOIII THATS SEXY, I can tell this game is going to be the next #1 on byond anime lol
Where will this go on the hud? It doesn't seem like it would be fitting in a corner, and anywhere else doesn't exactly work well on a hud.

Also, I don't really like the "health balls", looks weird probably because they're mushed together and they're inside a box? Whats the point of having circles in a box? just do it all as one big meter? Will the bounty scroll show a number?

If you're going to show levels on the hud, perhaps you could accompany them also with your experience. And will the helper frog be interactive, will it be animated or just sit there?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but it's hard to tell, so I figured I'd ask :P
In response to Aristotl3
Aristotl3 wrote:
Where will this go on the hud? It doesn't seem like it would be fitting in a corner, and anywhere else doesn't exactly work well on a hud.

Also, I don't really like the "health balls", looks weird probably because they're mushed together and they're inside a box? Whats the point of having circles in a box? just do it all as one big meter? Will the bounty scroll show a number?

If you're going to show levels on the hud, perhaps you could accompany them also with your experience. And will the helper frog be interactive, will it be animated or just sit there?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but it's hard to tell, so I figured I'd ask :P

Considering the fact the game is full screen, yes there is room for the hud.

As the for the health balls, i will differently change them, i just just trying out some ideas,
and i will add an exp bar and play around with the HUD so everything fits correctly.

Oh and yes the frog shall be interactive.
In response to The Saikyou Alliance
Awesome work my friend. Gets me all excited to work on some more art for this with you. Ha ha. And yeah... the games Full screen, so the HUD isn't an issue. Kudos, on the helper frog. It's a good idea for in-game tips.
In response to Branks
I think I'd get rid of the whole border stuff (the green background) and leave it transparent...