ID:259060

Gun Updates: Added 3 new SMGs,Edited some snipers and added a new sniper,Edited G36(Now is G36C)
(Left to right)
*AR*: M4,AK-47,XM8,SCAR-H,ACR,G36C
*SMG's*: P90,MP5 N,UMP
*Snipers*: M24,DSR 50,M14,M107A1
*Shotguns*: 500 tactical and 12 guage
*LMG's*: M60 and M249

Old Version:

Updated Version:
-Some crappy furniture
-Bench,Drains,Gray brick walls, and Store counter
-New colored soldier
-New firing stance

Ok, I tried fixing the stance.

-Made him look down the sights
-Made him lean forward a tad

This is what I have made so far for a game(Not sure what yet) I would like to make someday.It still needs alot of work but I thought if I posted some things I have done so far maybe it will help me with some future stuff I do for this aswell.

Please everything will help me get better so dont hold back your suggestions, comments, etc.
nice
In response to Wrath69
Thanks! Do you see anything that you think I should change/fix?
In response to Rockeyx2
not really I like em but others will surely want u to change some stuff u should add a 50 cal to that sheet tho
Oh man your art is just awesome! I love the roads and those men. But I'd like you to change the red wall because I don't like it much , but again it's your choice. Other than that all the arts are marvelous.
In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Oh man your art is just awesome! I love the roads and those men. But I'd like you to change the red wall because I don't like it much , but again it's your choice. Other than that all the arts are marvelous.

Thanks! Ill look into changeing the red wall. Thanks a lot for the suggestion! I'll post an update within the next few days.
In response to Rockeyx2
I recommend creating some realism for the firearms. Someone shouldn't be aiming their rifle at another man unless there is an intent to kill. (By the way, the arms look funny while holding the gun. Try shifting the positioning. You don't stand at attention when holding a firearm, you spread your legs and slightly turn for stability.) He should be holding the rifle across his chest, so it is in a safe position.

Just my realism suggestions.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
I recommend creating some realism for the firearms. Someone shouldn't be aiming their rifle at another man unless there is an intent to kill. (By the way, the arms look funny while holding the gun. Try shifting the positioning. You don't stand at attention when holding a firearm, you spread your legs and slightly turn for stability.) He should be holding the rifle across his chest, so it is in a safe position.

Just my realism suggestions.

Ya, ive been meaning to work on the realism part of the guns. Ive just been waiting till I have time to go actually shoot some of my guns. I might be wierd but it often helps me if I do what im pixeling.

The arms do look funny while hes holding it. Ill make sure to fix all this and make some new things aswell once I get some time. Thanks for bringing all of this to my attention though, good suggestions.
You have some really weird proportion problems with your gun sprites.
This could make it a little challenging to tell the difference between the different guns.

Admittedly, I can identify each gun fairly easily, but that's because I've more or less been a firearms aficionado for the past 7 years.

Your soldiers look somewhat awkward as well.
Use this as a reference, in terms of posing and stances and whatnot.
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
You have some really weird proportion problems with your gun sprites.
This could make it a little challenging to tell the difference between the different guns.

Admittedly, I can identify each gun fairly easily, but that's because I've more or less been a firearms aficionado for the past 7 years.

Your soldiers look somewhat awkward as well.
Use this as a reference, in terms of posing and stances and whatnot.

The proportion problems will be fixed. I didnt really notice till you said that so thanks!(One of the problems might be that I didnt line them up correctly)

Ya, the soldiers need a lot of work. Thanks for the video, that will for sure help me with all the stances.
In response to Rockeyx2
Ok Ill be posting new stuff I do in the original post. So you dont have to scroll so much to see differences and so on.
But, ya made some new guns and edited some. New turfs and firing state.